Are you one of the company falling in either of category i.e. Small Company with limited Marketing Budget or Big Company with Huge Industrial Competition, in both the situation you have the challenge of Marketing and Branding yourself in order to get conversion at last. So now moving forward if these two companies want to be featured on any of the search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc they got to advertise. Now every action has a motive behind it, you need to measure your investment. For it’s not always that you have a positive ROI. It may happen so that advertisement cost incurred by a company was much more than the conversion that brings revenue moreover it may happen that A bigger company need to invest huge to get keyword that will generate more traffic (it’s just like game of money- spend more to get the best keyword) in order hand a smaller company will either land up using wrong keyword, that hardly bring a traffic or finally decide not to advertise online and use traditional method.
All above things mentioned are those in which none of a company ever wishes to be, because it makes the long term growth questionable. So why not try for alternative option where you need not to spend more but return would be tremendous. You would definitely feature on first page of the search engine and you’re your cost incurred would be minimum. And the answer to the question is using the SEO. The Company may try for On-Page or Page-Off to do Black-Hat or White-Hat. Some SEO Tools to optimize your website that are even free of cost are listed below. This image at right states the seo result of few of my Social Accounts and Website. So now let's have a look at them.
1. GTmetrix- Other alternative to this tool are Pingdom, WebPagetest (great visual waterfall), and Google PageSpeed Insights.
2. Web Developer Toolbar
3. SEO Quake Toolbar
4. Hootsuite- In 2015, social media is typically vital to SEO success. Hootsuite is one of many platforms for managing social media. It’s not the best social platform, but it is what effective as it is pretty helpful for promoting new content and staying on top of opportunities to engage with key influencers.
5. Wayback Machine- The Wayback Machine is the Internet’s most complete historical archive and lets you see what a website used to look like back in the day.
6. Chrome Developer Tools- Some SEO tasks you can do with Chrome DevTools include: examining mobile UX and SEO with the amazing mobile emulator, diagnosing page speed, picking apart source code, examining HTTP status codes, and mocking-up live edits to a webpage (including the title tags and Meta descriptions in the SERPs).
7. Google Trends- It shows changes in search query volume for specific queries (and topics and entities). For marketers, especially in volatile industries like technology and fashion, it’s critical to at least keep up with the market. And, if you can master online trends analysis and get a step ahead of the competition, the results can be quite profitable indeed. For search marketers, it’s plain good sense to analyze changes in search query behavior. Even everyday writers can improve their results by understanding which topics are trending.
8. Keywordtool.io- This freemium tool quickly spit out a ton of great keywords based on the autocomplete feature of Google, Bing, YouTube, or App Store Search.
9. Bing Webmaster Tools
10. Google (and Bing)
11. Google Keyword Planner- Formerly known as Adwords Keyword Tool, lets you pull monthly Google search query volume estimates for dozens of keywords in seconds.
12. Google Search Console- Formerly “Google Webmaster Tools” – provides data and configuration control for your site in Google. That’s a pretty big deal.
13. Google Analytics
14. Set up Google Authorship- If you write online, make sure you get credit for your content with Google by setting up Google Authorship. Authorship results are more likely to catch the eye of a searcher, as seen in this heatmap.
15. Create astounding content
16. Make it easy to share
Now this is all for the day next time I would try to discuss about all the above mentioned tool in details.