With the rise in demand for being available on social media networks, in order to get connected with the customers. There has been increase in complexity to handle these accounts also. Most of the companies who have their presence online are present on more than one platform. Take Facebook, Twitter & Instagram for example now. All these three have a different process in functioning and delivering message, along with that even have different way for generating reports. Which is very much indeed needed to keep track on the progress and ROI (Return On Investment). Thus now the marketers are moving towards using few of the available tools which not only reduces their efforts of keeping all the platform active but also helps in generating reports which helps in tracking the progress on just a single window. Few of such available tools paid and free are listed below.
Know More About Me On LinkedIn
Connect Me On Twitter
Visit My Website
- Hootsuite- As one of the leaders in social media marketing software, Hootsuite allows its users the ability to promote their brand through social channels, generate quality leads, and increase social traffic to their websites, all within one easy-to-use platform. Hootsuite is easily considered one of the most comprehensive social media management tools available.
- Buffer- Over here All plans include five or more team members. The ability to schedule posts to your Pinterest account. RSS feed integration for all plans.
- Sprout Social- If you’re looking for a cleaner dashboard and some additional analytics with all your posts, Sprout Social might be right up your alley. Sprout Social not only helps you draft, schedule, queue, and post messages in the social realm, but it also allows you to assign and manage tasks among team members and track and measure your social performance.
- Viralheat- Viralheat is almost too hot to handle with over 20,000 active users and a wide range of integrated social networks. Beside fan favorites Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+, Viralheat throws Pinterest, Instagram, Tumblr, Glassdoor, and more into the mix. It can help to access to custom number of connected social accounts. Ability to customize number of users.
- SocialOomph- It allows users to easily schedule updates, find quality people to follow, and monitor social media activity. Originally a Twitter focused solution, in 2009 SocialOomph expanded into additional networks such as Facebook, LinkedIn, RSS feeds, blogs, Plurk, and App.net. .it can be used to Schedule and publish blog posts from unlimited blogs. Advanced DM management to filter out spam. Unlimited accounts (even with free version). Offers a WYSIWYG editor for in-software editing. Auto-responder functionality.
- Tweetdeck- If Twitter is your game, Tweetdeck is the name. This completely free service allows users to manage an unlimited number of Twitter accounts. You can create a custom Twitter experience by organizing lists, searches, and activities. Tweetdeck allows you to easily find what you’re searching for through topics, events, and hashtags, and you can refine all your search results through filters at the top of each timeline. It can be can be downloaded as desktop software. No limit to the number of Twitter accounts used. Option to set up audio & pop-up notifications. Completely Free. It can easily be combined with Buffer.
- Sprinklr- It helps in Social Content includes Facebook apps, polls, quizzes, social ads and web apps. Content translation available for international reach in over 70 languages. In-depth analysis with customized and exportable reports. Goes beyond just posting content, monitor and listen to all your social channels.
- SocialPilot- It helps you automate your social media postings across multiple accounts, helping businesses increase their brand awareness, reach, and customer engagement. For companies selling products online, SocialPilot will actually help you automate product additions and updates on various sites. Also, SocialPilot users can automate mobile app promotions and connect to app stores for few bucks. It can be easily integrate your iOS App Store & Google Play Store accounts. Totally flexible schedules for posting and campaigns. Google Chrome plug-in with Bitly integration. 300+ supported apps.
- Send Social Media- It allows users to bring together social media, email, and SMS technologies to help you grow your business, monitor your brand, and track results along the way. Some top features in Send Social Media include the ability to post to and connect with over 30+ social networks at once, schedule updates, send bulk and group messages, and engage with your followers. You can also use Send Social Media for your email marketing campaigns by using one of their preset email templates. Then, you can personalize and schedule emails to best fit your needs. If you’re looking for some great SMS features, Send Social Media allows you to send and receive SMS texts from anywhere in the world. You can even schedule messages for a predetermined time or on a recurring basis. In-depth analytics and monitoring for additional social networks such as Yelp and City Search reviews.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Social Studio- It is a premium product that goes far beyond just social media content publishing. Not only can you connect and publish content through a wide-range of social networks, you can also utilize Salesforce Marketing Cloud across email, mobile, website experiences, and connected products. Send customers a discount when they’re near your store through push notifications. Build a single view of your customers and integrate that with sales and service cloud apps.
- Netbase- Publish or schedule timed messages, photos, videos, or URLs on multiple social channels or assign tasks to appropriate team members. See live updates and mentions on social and keep a close eye on the intensity of chatter surrounding your brand, monitor emerging topics, and track against competitors in real-time. Netbase supports 42 languages, hosts single sign on functionality, and provides an onboarding team for implementation.
- Tracx- Best for enterprise companies with large social media teams, Tracx allows you to create and publish content from a central location for simpler workflows and utilize their ‘Geo Heat Map’ to target campaigns on a location level. Benchmark each of your accounts to determine highest performance. Find buyers actively seeking the products you sell on social and send leads to the Sales team.
- Spredfast- Allows for content publishing, social marketing and activity calendaring, and social listening and analytics. Spredfast easily integrates with Omniture, Google Analytics, Brandwatch, Crimson Hexagon, and more for deeper analysis and trends. They also provide a customer success team for help, scalable training, content strategy consulting, and customized ideation workshops.
- Meet Edgar- It helps you prevent your social media updates from going to waste by cataloging your updates into a library for later usage. It categorizes status updates to help you engage with followers by customizing your schedule so you ask questions at times when you’ll be more likely to receive responses, promote your site at times when you’re more likely to get shares, and find times to share links that may result in higher click-levels.
- SpredFast- Here’s another interesting inclusion in our applications similar to HootSuite array that enables you to effectively communicate with a wide audience via major social channels such as Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Flickr, Slideshare and LinkedIn. This particular service believes in the 3 M’s– monitor, message, and measure everything as it happens on the social media front. As the developer reveals, you can listen in to the social conversation that’s based on you, your company or brand, echoing through multiple channels. Via the dashboard, you’ll be able to perceive just how many comments, retweets, views and mentions your post received.
- Blurtster- Aimed at small businesses, this social media marketing tool lets you bask in the buzz that’s created around you, your company or brand. Through this service, you can learn what individuals have to say about you, search and contact potential customers, and simultaneously send messages across multiple networks. What’s more, you won’t have to flutter from one tab to the other as your Twitter feeds and Facebook wall will be displayed across a user-friendly dashboard. The website even splashes out your social media activity in the form of easy-to-read visual reports. This inclusion in our sites like HootSuite
Know More About Me On LinkedIn
Connect Me On Twitter
Visit My Website